$BlogMetaData$

...My Hana_Hide...

~It is a blog about Tackey&Tsubasa~ Kimi no na wo yobitai

 

 

 

Powered by Blogger

Design layout be myself > WinkUp06> Microsoft Front Page

No copycat allowed!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

VENUS screen clips

Here I include some preview taken from their new pv 'Venus'. For my comment: It more like Serenade pv but their wear white suit and white background...looks clean and cool. If you notice their are many supporting actors...different people likes chinese,indian, korean and etc. To comment about their dancing...well, it is easy to follow. It more enjoy even it looks weird.

The picture below is the making of Venus pv. Tsubasa kun not so naughty like in the making of kamen but he just go around. This pictures I would like to thanks to my friends Jeabb from pingbook com. forum.

<< Home